Header Ads

Welcome to Nick's Picks!

-Nicks Picks Stock Trading Service-


            This service is designed to provide the very best of my work for traders who want to make money in the stock market.  If you are a new trader and struggle to get a grasp on the complexity of the market then this service is for you.  If you already have experience in the market but don't have enough free time to find stocks to trade then this service is for you.  If you want to simply learn how to trade and need guidance on where to start or build upon what you already know then this service is for you.  My goal is to find stocks that are setup for big moves that you can take advantage of to make money.  I will provide you with charts of stocks with detailed buy points, sell targets, and stop loss suggestions.  I will also point out any relevant news or information for why a move might breakout or for why it is breaking out.   You will also get the luxury of one on one mentoring and tutoring where I will teach you what I know and how you can apply what you learn to the market and you're own personal strategy.  I will provide detailed explanations of technical analysis and how I use it along with my strategy to get an edge in the market.  You will be provided with all the tools and sources that I use so you can become a successful trader.  You will have the option of joining in on my live real time screen sharing software platform so you will be able to see what is on my screen and I can show you what I am looking at.  It has taken me four long years to build my strategy and develop an understanding of the market so I can share it with you.  Let us begin our journey together and build our future. 

Summary Of Whats Included

--Plenty of charts and stocks worthy of trade with detailed buy and sell targets.

--Swing trade stock picks and day trade stock picks.

--One on One mentoring, tutoring, and lessons to get you on the correct path to success.

--All tools, sources, and websites that I use that are essential to you're success and instructions             on how to use them.

--Live screen sharing so you can see my work in action.  (coming soon)

--Rapid and consolidated learning experience to cut down the lengthy learning curve for             understanding the stock market.

--Full Access to the Facebook group “Nicks Picks Stock Trading Service” where you are free to             post you're own ideas, what you have learned, and engage and chat with me and other             traders.

The Only Thing I Ask Of You

          Since I will be devoting 100% of my time and efforts to work hard and provide you with the very best of what I know and stocks to trade I am asking a small fee.  Nicks Picks will cost $40 per month.  That is only $10 per week for awesome material that is worth its weight in gold considering the material that you will rapidly learn and plus the stocks picks will easily pay for the service after just a couple winners.  Payment is accepted only through PayPal and is due in order to gain access to the group.  Take the next step in you're trading career and let a professional take care of you.  You will be glad you did.  Contact me through either Facebook or Twitter with any questions and I will get right back to you.  Thank you very much and I look forward to working for you!

Facebook:  Nick Sander


No comments

Powered by Blogger.